[eagle] P3D and P3E in Scientific American

Bill Tynan btynan at beecreek.net
Wed Feb 7 20:35:50 PST 2007

Thought you-all would be interested in this:

The March 2007 issue of Scientific American contains an advertising section by the Czech Republic. On page CZ-10 of that section is a photo of P3D sitting on the launch vehicle.  The accompanying text tells how Brno University of Technology is participating  with "AMSAT".  "Specifically, an on-board receiver with phase locked loop synthesizer has recently been developed for communication and commanding of the AMSAT Phase 3E Satellite which is to be launched in 2007. Formally a unique operations center was developed which helped with Phase 3D satellite control."

73,

Bill, W3XO

PS:

BTW, I'm still not getting any Eagle mail, even though I have requested a change in address. I wish someone could do something.