[eagle] Re: [Fwd: Re: 3GHz]

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 07:42:49 PST 2007

I was an HSMM WG member and provided input in November that 3400-3410 MHz is
the satellite segment, 3456-3458 MHz is the U.S. weak signal segment and
that the only other use that I knew of were two FM ATV repeaters in southern
California with 10.4 GHz inputs and 3380 and 3480 MHz outputs. The WiMAX
allocation in Europe is 3.4-3.6 GHz so there should be equipment becoming
available for use in the U.S. ham band.