[eagle] Re: [Fwd: Re: 3GHz]

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 04:49:50 PST 2007

They have kindly given us what is (for the time being) already ours.  I
do not know if they have ANY standing whatsoever with the ARRL.   I
believe John Stephensen is working with them,  I get their emailings.
Here is what we should do/say:  we have an allocation in the amateur
satellite service in 3.4 GHz range as of the last WARC.  We intend using
all of it and I think the answer to Matt's question is yes and he has
the frequency range right.  Jim should check before replying.

Bob
N4HY

Matt Ettus wrote:
> I forget how much of the band is allocated for satellite use.  Isn't it
> just 10 MHz?
>
> Matt

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine