[eagle] Re: TeamSpeak conference for Tuesday 16 Jan

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Tue Jan 16 15:52:10 PST 2007

Team:
My apologies to each of you over not notifying you of this myself.

I asked Bob to get this sent ASAP because I expected that he or Rick
would get to an unclassified connection long before I did.  (Thanks Rick!!)

The rest of this week is out for me, I'll be in DC, returning to PA as
early on Saturday as I can get my corpse vertical.

I am willing to meet on Sunday night, but none of MY agenda was that
urgent.  I think the channel is full and people otherwise opccupied next
Tuesday, so how about Wednesday, 2100 EST, 1800 PST?  This is a
suggestion, I am absolutely open to better ideas, and additions to the
agenda.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org