[eagle] Re: BGA Tools

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:09:54 PST 2007

Eagle is not the only project this will serve.   We are officially
supporting HPSDR.   HPSDR is mostly terrestrial in nature and I am
convinced this will help us,  convinced enough to have requested budget
for it and to have authorized its purchase.  We still need to be able to
do some work on BGA and we have found that we often have to do our own
thing.  As these things go,  this was inexpensive in the big picture if
it allows us to continue to do our business and support our new joint
ventures.

Bob

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Going into space, I'd want to X-ray it, too.  For prototype
> construction, I'm not so sure.
>
> Guess we'll find out...
>
> 73,
>
> Lyle KK7P

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoeffer