[eagle] FINALLY back on the air

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:52:02 PST 2007

We finally solved the major cause of the 35 year old electrical problems
here at home and I am back on the air here after a 3 day absence (  7 AM
Thursday to 2:30 PM Saturday).     The problems we found  are direct
contributers to everything from computer problems, to light bulbs
burning out way too fast,  to pool pumps causing the house to brown, and
on and on that we have been experiencing.  As I kept upgrading
appliances and adding new toys,  the situation deteriorated until I was
forced to solve it.

Anyway,  I am back to where I can answer email at last.

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoeffer