[eagle] Re: A wild thought

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Jan 3 19:19:53 PST 2007

Lou:
Good comment, but:  My thinking is that the design materials should be
sufficiently self-explanatory to the qualified team member that this
won't be a problem.  If it is, either the documents aren't good enough,
or the individual isn't qualified.  I expect very little additional
effort.  If events prove me wrong, we'll review the bidding.

Thanks & 73,
jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org