[eagle] Re: A wild thought

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Jan 3 19:18:06 PST 2007

One at-large member for each review.  My intent would be a new member
for each review, unless there's a good reason for repeat.  As we get
into different disciplines of review, the required qualifications will
differ.

Good question, I had it clear in my mind, but didn't explain very well.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org