[eagle] Re: A wild thought

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Tue Jan 2 19:22:56 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 21:35 -0500, Jim Sanford wrote:
> Bob:
> I agree.  And the issue you raise is a BIG one.  I have seen good design
> reviews turn into a complete waste due simply to having too many
> qualified people involved in one evolustion at the same time.
> thanks & 73,

Maybe it depends on how "sexy" or interesting the item under evaluation
is?  As an example from the other end of the continuum, I know that all
the CAN-Do stuff has been out where anyone can look at it for many
months now, and has been referenced on amsat-bb, and to the best of my
knowledge the number of people who have provided feedback to Stephen on
the firmware can be counted on the fingers of one hand...

Bdale