[amsat-ne] SATPC 32 not working Help

Jack Barbera barberaalderwood at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 06:55:36 PDT 2009

This is to provide all the info about my problem with this program.Have lost all the Satellite information. When I open up the program I receive the message "E/A-FEHLER 105.  When I hit o'kay I receive the following message "warnung no source file was found for standard."  Please select a source file for this group after o'kay.  After clicking on o'kay window opens that says look in sdx.exe.  When I get out of that window program opens with no satellite informtion.  When I click on the satellite box it starts this process all over again.  Can anyone help me correct this problem?  Thanks

Jack WA1ZDV