[amsat-florida] Ham Radio gear for sale

R.V. Brown rvbcave at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:35:08 PST 2011

Please pass this on to anyone interested. This is just some extra things I am getting rid of. Normally I would be happy to meet you somewhere half way to deliver, but I am in a holding pattern for a spinal surgery. Items can be picked up near Big Bend and Hwy 41.

Merry Christmas!
W4RVB

Yaesu FT-901DM in Excellent condition with matching speaker unit and mike. $400

MFJ-949 EY Deluxe 300 Watt Tuner w/ AC adapter $100

MFJ-407C Deluxe Electronic Keyer $50 (no AC adapter, but common plug)

CXR Telecom 500B Universal Test System with 520B3 Option. The Telecom Cable Analyzer Tester Unit $150