[amsat-florida] Re: Melbourne Hamfest

n4csitwo at bellsouth.net n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 20 10:04:29 PDT 2011

Hi Drew,

Yes, all is in order. I have contacted Martha on materials and we have 2
tables (no. 12 and 13) confirmed for this year. They handled things
differently this year by allowing a window of time to secure the same tables
as the previous year. I was busy moving my mom down to Orlando at the time
and did catch up on email in time to secure # 6 and 7 again. I believe these
should still be ok. We'll see.
BTW, I have also secured the forum room for Hamcation next year. We have
Classroom II (see attached) instead of the smaller "board room". This should
hold more folks and be more comforable.
I probably won't be available for both days at Melbourne myself.
As always, thanks for your support.

Dave, AA4KN