[amsat-florida] Ground rods available

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 4 12:57:34 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I recently acquired a large quantity of 8 ft copper clad grounds rods,
both 1/2" and 5/8" diameter. These were used by my company in a
geophysical survey for a day, then stored for about 5 years. They are
not bright and shiny, but quite serviceable. New they are $20+. I'm
offering them to area hams for $10, either size as available. I hope
that seems like a fair price.

I can meet in North Tampa most days at lunch or after work, in New Port
Richey on weekends and evenings, and if you put a group together, I
might even be able to deliver to a club meeting.

Please email if interested.

73, Drew KO4MA