[amsat-florida] Triband HT for sale

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 7 07:48:53 PST 2011

I have an Alinco DJ-G7 tribander for sale. It comes with a Diamond
RH951S aftermarket triband antenna, a Yaesu speaker mike, an Alinco
speaker mike adapter cable, box, manual, EDH-35 AA battery pack, and the
original battery and charger. The original battery went open circuit
last summer in a hot car. This HT covers 2m, 70cm, and 1.2 GHz, and also
has a wideband receiver. It's a great HT, I just have too many of them.
I'll only sell to a amateur radio licensee. I can meet in Tampa or New
Port Richey, and all points in between. I'll also be at the AMSAT table
all weekend at the Orlando hamfest.

Price is $240 obo.

73, Drew KO4MA