[amsat-florida] More gear for sale

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 14 10:25:38 PST 2010

I'm still clearing out some excess gear.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/glasbrenner/c217dc0d.jpg

MFJ 462B Multi-reader RTTY, ASCII, CW, AMTOR decoder and display, lists
at HRO for $199, yours for $60

MFJ 452 Keyboard CW keyer with display lists at $159, yours for $50

Heathkit IP 5220 Bench Variac, perfect for working on older tube gear.
The case is a little banged up but works fine. $100

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/glasbrenner/cdcfbe21.jpg

MFJ 962B legal limit tuner. Needs new inductor switch, available from
MFJ parts catalog. $40

Icom SP20 speaker and audio filters, dual inputs. Lists at HRO for $239,
yours for $100.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/glasbrenner/931704d4.jpg

CB style Power/SWR meters $10 each

Pickup in NPR or Tampa, or will ship for actual cost. Shipping normally
takes me a few days to do. Paypal accepted. Will entertain trades;
looking for VHF/UHF gear, G5500 control box, new LMR coax, 10m all mode
(no quasi CBs), 222 Mhz yagi or gear, or ?

73, and thanks for the bandwidth,
Drew KO4MA