[amsat-florida] Icom 910 for sale

David - KG4ZLB kg4zlb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:30:49 PDT 2010

  Unforeseen circumstances force the sale of my pristine 910. I am
offering it here on the AMSAT Florida bb first purely due to
geographical location.

A recent e-bay sale of a used (stock) 910 alone was $940.

However my 910, in addition to the stock mike and power cord, comes with
the following:

2 x DSP units
UX-910 1.2 ghz module

I also have the box and the original owners manual

I can also include the Icom VHF and UHF mast mounted pre-amps.

Additionally I have M2 antennas for 2m and 70cm, plus W7LRD's helical
antennas for 1.2 and 2.4 plus a downconvertor, plus a BBQ dish for 2.4

Also a Yaesu G5500 in mint condition with controller, box and manual and
an LVB tracker.

Ideally I would like to sell this all as a complete package.

(Sensible) offers please in excess of $2k

Thanks

David
KG4ZLB