[amsat-florida] Re: Packet on ISS Downlink 145.800?

David - KG4ZLB kg4zlb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 19:01:24 PDT 2010

To be honest I haven't logged any particular time of day; the radio goes
on 10 minutes prior to any satellite pass that I want to work and while
waiting I tend to scan around; that's when I hear it. I will make a
concerted effort to listen for it and make notes - maybe see if I can
decode it through UISS/AGWPE.

David
KG4ZLB