[amsat-florida] FS 10m mobile, 222 amp, HAllicrafters transmitter

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 7 16:40:13 PDT 2010

I've not been able to make many hamfests lately with the wife working
weekends and an infant at home, so here's a list of some items I'd like
to sell. All are in available pickup only in New Port Richey, or
possibly at my office in North Tampa.

RCI 2950 10m mobile. Has a few scratches, seems to work fine though. I
traded for this to use as a IF radio for my 222 transverter, but decided
to stay with the 817. $100

Mirage C106 amp. 220MHz pre-MFJ amp, supposed to be 10 in 60 out. I
tested with 5 in, and only got like 15-20 out, so it might be a little
weak. Preamp probably doesn't work. Priced accordingly at $40.

Hallicrafters HT-40 HF transmitter. This came as part of an estate, no
idea if it is operable. Should be brought up on a Variac, and I don't
have one or the time. Case is complete, but has scratches. Has all it's
knobs. Would make an easy restore project. $50 obo

Thanks for the bandwidth and 73,
Drew KO4MA