[amsat-florida] FS 40A PS, 10m mobile, 222 amp, more

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Sun May 2 07:28:34 PDT 2010

I've not been able to make many hamfests lately with the wife working
weekends and an infant at home, so here's a list of some items I'd like
to sell. All are in available pickup only in New Port Richey, or
possibly at my office in North Tampa.

Diamond GZV4000 40A switching power supply. This is a good power supply
that I used for my VHF+ amps until I found a 75A. Box included. $125

RCI 2950 10m mobile. Has a few scratches, seems to work fine though. I
traded for this to use as a IF radio for my 222 transverter, but decided
to stay with the 817. $120

Mirage C106 amp. 220MHz pre-MFJ amp, supposed to be 10 in 60 out. I
tested with 5 in, and only got like 15-20 out, so it might be a little
weak. Preamp probably doesn't work. Priced accordingly at $40.

Hallicrafters HA-40 transmitter. This came as part of an estate, no idea
if it is operable. Should be brought up on a Variac, and I don't have
one or the time. Case is complete, but has scratches. Has all it's
knobs. Would make an easy restore project. $100 obo

Multi-products A54H portable AM/CW transmitter, 75, 20, 11!, 10 m bands,
and stamped as 40m in the X position. Case is ROUGH, but this seems like
it might be a rare bird. No idea about the internals. Let's say $50 obo.

Hickok 288x signal generator with dual meters. Again, no idea if it
works, is in decent shape. Might make a good piece of vintage test gear.
Popular item on Epay.

I have several other pieces of vintage test gear that purchasers of any
of the above can pick through...prices on these will be real reasonable
to FREE to purchasers of other gear.

I'll consider trades for VHF-UHF gear, new LMR coax, or a nice tabletop
shortwave receiver (vintage OK), C&R type militaria, or what else do you
have?

73, Drew KO4MA