[amsat-florida] Pre-Orlando Tailgate list

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 4 18:24:16 PST 2010

Here is a list of items I have for sale and will take to Orlando to
sell. Most items are obo, but don't expect to much off until -after- the
hamfest ;-)
I need a ATAS-120, and 500w 2m wattmeter, and a 60+ amp power supply and
will consider trades for these or other interesting items.

Thanks for the bandwidth!
73, Drew KO4MA

Icom IC-208H dualbander in great shape. Have box, extra long remote head
cable, no bracket $200

Ranger 2950 10m rig $140

M2 436cp42 long boom 70cm circular polarized satellite yagi, new in box $250

M2 CP22 long boom 2m circular polarized satellite yagi, new in box $225

Yaesu az-el rotor, cable, and control box, works but needs TLC, bottom
of azimuth rotor has large hole in it. $250

IC-821 all mode dualbander with mike $600

(4) 8' BNC-BNC RG-400 cables, a pair is good for using with an Arrow
$10/each

(6) 1' to 2' N to N RG-214 or LMR-400 jumpers $10/each

Midland synthesized 220 rig, needs a mike $60

Mirage C106 220 amp, needs some TLC, output about half of normal, would
be good for a HT as-is $40

Firestorm cordless tool battery charger $15

offbrand Dremel type tool, NIB $10

(2) large metal suitcases with remains of Inmarsat phones inside, big
110v power supplies and ghz goodies inside $40/each

Large box of various untested tubes $1/each or offer on whole box