[amsat-florida] Net Advertising

Budd Johnson unclebudd.ka at verizon.net
Fri Jan 29 13:16:01 PST 2010

I continually revie the NET reminder, on the day after the NET. Attached is what I received today Friday January 29th at 3:01PM. All other emails, reflectors and foRums come generally "on time".  I know youir going to ask:  Verizon DSL.

Today's Topics:

   1.  Florida AMSAT Net Tonight (Scott Schmautz)

Message: 1