[amsat-florida] Re: Rptr Linking & Echolink

n4csitwo@bellsouth.net n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 15 12:28:49 PST 2010

Cameron,
Thank you for your inputs. I'm not familar with the AMSAT conference at all
myself and right now I'm very busy with ARISSat-1 audio processing for voice
messaging, telemetry, etc. It doesn't leave me a lot of time for
investigating the issues with the net right now. I appreciate your looking
into this as you are. I will inquire with some individuals that I know might
have a grasp on this and let you know what I find out if anything.
BTW, we only had 6 check ins last night, so I hope we can get something
resolved before much longer.

Dave, AA4KN