[amsat-florida] Rptr Linking & Echolink

K4ACB k4acb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 09:34:21 PST 2010

Hey there you Sat Junkies of the amsat-FL email list.

Is it possible for stations to link up to the AMSAT conf? Can rpts and links, link into it?  If so is there a limit?  Who's the admin of the AMSAT Conf on echolink?  Maybe we can make a FL-Amsat Conf?

I'm not sure whats going on with the NI4CE system echolink. I did make a offer to them some time ago when the link went down to provide a link from my QTH to system via RF but they don't want that.

If there is anything I can do I will.

 73,
Cameron
Amateur Radio Op.