[amsat-florida] Re: Fw: Melbourne Repeater

n4csitwo@bellsouth.net n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 15 09:14:13 PDT 2009

Hi Cameron,
    My daughter is coming into town for a quick visit today. I may or may
not be available to handle the net since we may be taking her out for
dinner. If someone else can handle it, that would be good. If not, I try my
best to be there.

I haven't had a chance to see how the Melbourne Hamfest went. Were you able
to help out with it after all? When you have a chance, let me know how
things went.

Dave