[amsat-florida] Re: AMSAT-Florida Digest, Vol 4, Issue 24

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 6 12:15:13 PDT 2009


Well it seems all three of our net controls are out of town! Would anyone 
like to volunteer to be net control this evening?

73, Drew KO4MA

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "William Barron RR Main" <wabarron at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
Cc: <josepharmbruster at gmail.com>; <glasbrenner at mindspring.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: Fw: AMSAT-Florida Digest, Vol 4, Issue 24


> AMSAT___
>
> Please be advised that Cameron K4ACB is out of town this week (August 6).
>
> Bill Barron W1WAB
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: <amsat-florida-request at amsat.org>
> To: <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
> Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:00 PM
> Subject: AMSAT-Florida Digest, Vol 4, Issue 24
>
>
>> Send AMSAT-Florida mailing list submissions to
>> amsat-florida at amsat.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> amsat-florida-request at amsat.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> amsat-florida-owner at amsat.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of AMSAT-Florida digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: Tonight's net (Andrew Glasbrenner)
>>   2. Re: Tonight's net (Joseph Armbruster)
>>   3. Re: Tonight's net (Andrew Glasbrenner)
>>   4. Re: Tonight's net (David H. Jordan)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:12:36 -0400
>> From: "Andrew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner at mindspring.com>
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Re: Tonight's net
>> To: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>, "amsat-florida"
>> <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>> Message-ID: <B8E40205A19948B78848CD1E26C164A6 at Andrewlaptop>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>> reply-type=original
>>
>> Gentlemen,
>>
>> This is a reminder I'm still out of the country and unable to help with 
>> the
>> net. See you next week probably.
>>
>> 73, Drew
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
>> To: "amsat-florida" <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>> Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:48 PM
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Tonight's net
>>
>>
>>> Outside of any network difficulties like I had last week, I'll plan to 
>>> do
>>> the net control tonight.
>>> Cameron, if you can stand by in case I do have any link problems, I'd
>>> appreciate it.
>>> Next, week I have a club presentation on Thursday night and will not be
>>> able to hold the net. Can someone fill in?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Dave, AA4KN
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>> AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>> http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:52:35 -0400
>> From: Joseph Armbruster <josepharmbruster at gmail.com>
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Re: Tonight's net
>> To: Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner at mindspring.com>
>> Cc: amsat-florida <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>> Message-ID:
>> <938f42d70908060652u44d5dc4eg6487c1e8e5c01c77 at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> Andrew (and company),
>>
>> After reading this email, I went to:
>> http://www.amsat.org/amsat/activity.html
>>
>> I couldn't find anything about the net there, what repeater / time does 
>> the
>> net take place?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Joseph Armbruster, KJ4JIO
>> http://www.joevial.com
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Andrew Glasbrenner <
>> glasbrenner at mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Gentlemen,
>>>
>>> This is a reminder I'm still out of the country and unable to help with 
>>> the
>>> net. See you next week probably.
>>>
>>> 73, Drew
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
>>> To: "amsat-florida" <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>>> Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:48 PM
>>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Tonight's net
>>>
>>>
>>> > Outside of any network difficulties like I had last week, I'll plan to 
>>> > do
>>> > the net control tonight.
>>> > Cameron, if you can stand by in case I do have any link problems, I'd
>>> > appreciate it.
>>> > Next, week I have a club presentation on Thursday night and will not 
>>> > be
>>> > able to hold the net. Can someone fill in?
>>> >
>>> > Thanks,
>>> >
>>> > Dave, AA4KN
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>> > AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>> > http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>> AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>> http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:05:46 -0400
>> From: "Andrew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner at mindspring.com>
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Re: Tonight's net
>> To: "Joseph Armbruster" <josepharmbruster at gmail.com>
>> Cc: amsat-florida <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>> Message-ID: <630AD88C62A24AFFBFC4EE87BB3D7383 at Andrewlaptop>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> In your area try 443.100 on Thursdays at 730 PM. We are also on Echolink 
>> at kg4yzy-r, node 4429, and on the NI4CE and KI4SWB repeater systems.
>>
>> 73, Drew
>>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>>  From: Joseph Armbruster
>>  To: Andrew Glasbrenner
>>  Cc: n4csitwo at bellsouth.net ; amsat-florida
>>  Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:52 AM
>>  Subject: Re: [amsat-florida] Re: Tonight's net
>>
>>
>>  Andrew (and company),
>>
>>  After reading this email, I went to: 
>> http://www.amsat.org/amsat/activity.html
>>
>>  I couldn't find anything about the net there, what repeater / time does 
>> the net take place?
>>
>>  Thanks!
>>  Joseph Armbruster, KJ4JIO
>>  http://www.joevial.com
>>
>>
>>
>>  On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Andrew Glasbrenner 
>> <glasbrenner at mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>>    Gentlemen,
>>
>>    This is a reminder I'm still out of the country and unable to help 
>> with the
>>    net. See you next week probably.
>>
>>    73, Drew
>>
>>
>>    ----- Original Message -----
>>    From: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
>>    To: "amsat-florida" <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>>    Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:48 PM
>>    Subject: [amsat-florida] Tonight's net
>>
>>
>>    > Outside of any network difficulties like I had last week, I'll plan 
>> to do
>>    > the net control tonight.
>>    > Cameron, if you can stand by in case I do have any link problems, 
>> I'd
>>    > appreciate it.
>>    > Next, week I have a club presentation on Thursday night and will not 
>> be
>>    > able to hold the net. Can someone fill in?
>>    >
>>    > Thanks,
>>    >
>>    > Dave, AA4KN
>>    > _______________________________________________
>>    > Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>    > AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>    > http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>
>>    _______________________________________________
>>    Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>    AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>    http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 4
>> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:13:28 +0000
>> From: "David H. Jordan" <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Re: Tonight's net
>> To: "Drew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner at mindspring.com>, "AMSAT-FLORIDA"
>> <AMSAT-FLORIDA at amsat.org>
>> Message-ID:
>> <651263835-1249582416-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1885632458- at bxe1115.bisx.prod.on.blackberry>
>>
>> Content-Type: text/plain
>>
>> Cameron,
>> I have a presentation  at the LMARS club meeting tonight. Can you take 
>> the net tonight?
>> Dave, AA4KN
>>
>> ------Original Message------
>> From: Drew Glasbrenner
>> To: David H. Jordan
>> To: AMSAT-FLORIDA
>> Subject: Re: [amsat-florida]  Tonight's net
>> Sent: Aug 6, 2009 09:12
>>
>> Gentlemen,
>>
>> This is a reminder I'm still out of the country and unable to help with 
>> the
>> net. See you next week probably.
>>
>> 73, Drew
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: <n4csitwo at bellsouth.net>
>> To: "amsat-florida" <amsat-florida at amsat.org>
>> Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:48 PM
>> Subject: [amsat-florida] Tonight's net
>>
>>
>>> Outside of any network difficulties like I had last week, I'll plan to 
>>> do
>>> the net control tonight.
>>> Cameron, if you can stand by in case I do have any link problems, I'd
>>> appreciate it.
>>> Next, week I have a club presentation on Thursday night and will not be
>>> able to hold the net. Can someone fill in?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Dave, AA4KN
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Via the AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>>> AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>>> http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> AMSAT-Florida mailing list courtesy of AMSAT-NA
>> AMSAT-Florida at amsat.org
>> http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-florida
>>
>>
>> End of AMSAT-Florida Digest, Vol 4, Issue 24
>> ********************************************
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.45/2285 - Release Date: 08/06/09 
> 05:57:00
> 



More information about the AMSAT-Florida mailing list