[amsat-florida] Re: KSC Balloon Launch Friday

n4csitwo@bellsouth.net n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 15 12:06:23 PDT 2009

Lee,
    This sounds very interesting. Since this occurs on Friday, I might be
able to get some guys together here from the LMARS club to track it using
our 10 element hi-gain 2m antenna on our trailer. I have a question or two.
Will the group be using a local repeater, reflector, or at least Twitter to
announce the launch and keep us updated as to the progress of the mission.
If so, can you report the repeater to monitor or the Twitter address to
follow?
Also, if we can't get our equipment ready here, there an operations site
near the launch location where I could come and watch the launch and
tracking first hand? Who would I need to contact about that?

Thanks,

Dave, AA4KN