[amsat-florida] Re: Florida AMSAT Net on Melbourne Repeater

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 5 07:35:29 PST 2008

Ok Scott,
Great to have you onboard with us. I'm Dave, AA4KN and I'll be net control
for this Thursday's net. I'll wait to officially add you to our script as
one of our regular repeaters until we see how well things connect up on
Thursday, but we are always anxious to improve our coverage and invite a new
audience to the net. Thank you for volunteering your time to further our
cause. If you are an AMSAT member, be sure to list you volunteer time used
in configuring the repeater and any other work you will do to help AMSAT and
the net. This is done at our web site. If you need further direction on how
to do this, let me know.

See you Thursday,

Dave, AA4KN