[amsat-florida] Florida AMSAT Net on Melbourne Repeater

Scott Schmautz wb2uzr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 04:54:32 PST 2008

Hi All:
We will be carrying the Thursday night net on the KI4SWB repeater in
Melbourne on an experimental basis to see how it goes starting this week.
The repeater is on 442.400 (+) with a 107.2 PL. It should automatically
connect at 1925 and disconnect at 2030 if all goes well. Thanks to Mark,
KI4SWB and Kevin, N4KLB for their efforts in getting the repeater configured
for the net. Please give a listen and check in if you're in the area!

Scott/WB2UZR

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx