[amsat-florida] Re: Net 10/30

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 30 12:23:37 PDT 2008

Thats fine with me Drew. Just to let you and everyone know, it appears that
the G4ZPZ repeater (the old N4HHA one) is up and running well again. I've
been monitoring it throught the week and it appears to be back like its old
self, maybe even a little stronger here. Thanks go to Mike and Ian for all
their help in providing us coverage here for the net. So, I'll try to take
it next week as I plan to be in town then. Enjoyed visiting with you and
Merita (I apologize for my spelling of your wife's name. Please let me know
how to spell it) at the Symposium.
As of now, I'm planning to be at the Ocala Hamfest to help out. See you
soon.

Dave