[amsat-florida] Re: Satellite Station at KSC?

Lee McLamb ku4os at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 17:16:41 PDT 2008

Hi Scott,

Good eyes.  George, KF4XB, Don, AG4FC, and I have been working on that station
since July.  The station is sponsored by Florida Space Institute and will be
operational on 2m, 70cm 900 MHz and S-Band.  We made our first satellite
contact using the station on FO-29 last Saturday doing everything manually.
The next step is getting computer control of the rigs and rotors running.

73,
Lee-KU4OS