[amsat-florida] Tower sections for sale

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 23 08:55:18 PDT 2008

I have two sections of Rohn 20 for sale, pretty good shape, one has a bowed
zigzag where it was jacked apart. No rust, and straight. Rohn 20 uses the
same accessories as Rohn 25, just a little lighter construction and load
capacity, and one less zig-zag per section.

These are located in New Port Richey. $35 each picked up, firm but open to
trade offers. I have a friend with two more sections in Lutz too, if you
need more. I'll be home all weekend and can help load them for you.

73, Drew KO4MA