[amsat-florida] New Guy

KU4YP bpd315 at wildblue.net
Thu Aug 7 17:22:29 PDT 2008

Hello all,

                My name is mike prevatt and my callsign is KU4YP. QTh is
Fort Meade, Florida in Polk county. Checked into the net for the first time
this evening and glad to find someplace close to learn about sat operation.
Let me tell you I know NOTHING about working amsats and will need a lot of
help.

                My interests in ham radio have been qrp and boatanchors.
Rigs in the shack are a k2 and ft-817, Collins, national, hammarlund and
globe boatanchors.

                Look forward to meeting you all and making the net a regular
deal.

                Tnx es 73 mike

                KU4YP

                Ft. Meade, Florida