[amsat-florida] Florida AMSAT Net for tonight

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 7 12:44:00 PDT 2008

Just a heads up for everyone. I have an AMSAT presentation to give at a local club meeting tonight and won't be able to help with the net. I have another issue too. Mike Burke's local repeater that links us into the NI4CE system has a fried controller. I haven't had time to get with Mike to see what is being done about this. I'll try to touch base with him next week and see what is the plan to fix it. Until then, all stations connecting to the net through N4HHA repeater in Orlando will need to use echolink or somehow link into the NI4CE system via radio.

Dave, AA4KN