[amsat-florida] Seeking Amsat Speaker's for the Club -KA2KDP

Don boatspoiler3642 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:32:34 PDT 2008

 Subject: Non-Technical Question

 Message:
  Hello.  I am Don Nystrom , KA2KDP.  I live in New Port Richey, FL. 34673 about 10 miles North of Tarpon Springs area, and about 10 miles South of the Spring Hill area.  Our town is within the Tampa metropolis area.  I am the Vice President of our radio club, the SunCoast Amateur Radio Club.  We are seeking amateur satellite speakers for our club meetings.  Could you put me in contact with some AMSAT members in our area, so that I might talk to them about introducing us to the world of amateur satellites?
 Thanks very much.

Don Nystrom, KA2KDP

E-Mail: ka2kdp at amsat.org

 (end of message)