[amsat-florida] Re: May 31st Shuttle Launch

Keith N4ZQ n4zq at netzero.net
Wed Apr 9 07:25:41 PDT 2008

The last time I was over there to view a shuttle launch, 146.94 repeater carried live launch info. Too bad it isn't a 5:01 AM launch. The view would be much more spectacular.

Enjoy the show... Keith N4ZQ

-- K4ACB <ki4vyq at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey there gang well Im finally gonna be able to see a space shuttle launch.  I got my tickets monday morn when they went on sale.  The launch is set for May 31 @ 5:01pm  EDT.  Got a few questions if anyone is able to answer or even help.  Im looking for freq's for rebroadcast for launch, and freq's to listen to crew, and etc.  I am also looking for 2m/ and or 70cm freqs for repeaters.  Hey any other info would be great aswell to get the best out of my 1st and only space shuttle launch before they put it away.  Hope all is going well with everyone.

73,
Cameron
Amateur Radio Operator ( K4ACB )
Saint Petersburg, FL