[amsat-florida] Re: FW: EchoLink

Bill Dzurilla billdz.geo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 10:47:31 PST 2008

Thanks, David.  I had set up Echolink with no problem
2 years ago at a prior QTH.  Interestingly, the latest
version is supposed to work on most nodes even without
port forwarding, but here it is not working on any
node  even with port forwarding configured.  I was not
able to establish a static IP address, called my ISP
as suggested in the instructions to get the DNS
servers but they were unable or unwilling to provide
them.

73, Bill NZ5N