[amsat-florida] FW: EchoLink

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 08:49:35 PST 2008

Bill,

Thanks for your efforts in this. You are the 4th person I have encountered
that has had EXTREME difficulty in configuring for echolink. I am still one
of them myself. I finally gave up until I figure I have to use it for
something important.
Let me look into this somemore and see if I can at least get my system
working with it and I'll let you know what I did to get it working. In the
meantime, I have forwarded this email to our AMSAT-FLORIDA list in hopes
that someone will answer as Scott did who might have another angle on this.
I really hope we can find a solution so we can have you as a guest on the
net.

I'll be in touch,

Dave, AA4KN