[amsat-florida] Fw: [amsat-bb] ISS repeater

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 31 12:52:31 PST 2008

This is by far the easiest voice satellite to hear with minimum antennas. Let's be sure to talk about this on the net tonight.

Uplink: 437.8000 MHz FM
Downlink 145.8000 MHz FM

Remember you must tune the uplink for doppler shift, tune 5 to 10 khz low at the beginning of the pass (437.790, 437.795), and high at the end of the pass (437.805, 437.810).

73, Drew KO4MA