[amsat-florida] Re: florida amsat net via echolink?

KI4VYQ ki4vyq at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:12:53 PST 2007

Hi there James you can listen and check in on the NI4CE Repeater system which has a Echolink node the node info is KG4YZY-R the location name is WestCentralFL and the node # is 4429 I hope this helps you if it doesnt please write back.

73,
Cameron B.
Amateur Radio Operator ( K4ACB )
SkyWarn Spotter # PIN-575