[amsat-florida] Re: Orlando

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 2 09:05:03 PST 2007

Keith,

I perfectly understand the your deed restricted situation. I have the same
problem. We're glad to have you joining the net. You may want to consider
echolink if you can't remedy your signal problem.

As far as the forum goes, we are designing a very interesting and
informative session. We are trying to schedule time to cover the recently
launched sats, suitsat-2, Eagle, and field as many questions as possible in
our 1.5 hour slot. I understand from the guy in charge that we will hold the
forum in the "southwest area". Be sure to stop by the AMSAT booth (this
year, near the main entrance) when you arrive and we will know more details
at that time on the exact location. Thanks for your interest. Looking
forward to meeting you at the Hamcation.

73s,

Dave, AA4KN