[amsat-florida] Re: Test

George - Ku3o gperkins at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 19:08:08 PDT 2006

Hey Drew,

Good Job on the Net tonight, I found it very interesting to listen to...

I did, just barely copy the HIT-SAT tonight right after the net... not
strong enough to get all the CW but it was definately there...  I'm only
using a J-Pole outside on a TV Mast... I was listening on a TS-2000
and I found some TLE's for HIT-SAT on the web & plugged them into
Ham Radio Deluxe to tune the rig for doppler...

One of these days I'll work ISS but no luck so far...

73's
George - Ku3o