[amsat-dc] [tapr-announce] ARRL and TAPR Digital Communications Conference

David Bern David.Bern at Engineer.com
Tue Aug 27 12:57:20 PDT 2013

Friends:

I am planning to attend the ARRL and TAPR Digital Communications
Conference (DCC) near the end of September

    http://www.tapr.org/dcc.html

Gary Pearce, KN4AQ of HAM RADIO NOW

    HamRadioNow.tv <http://www.HamRadioNow.tv>

is planning to video record the conference but he is asking for our help
to make this happen

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/860504337/hamradionow-video-coverage-of-the-arrl-tapr-2013-d

The schedule of the DCC talks is

    Message: 1