[amsat-dc] Official Announcement: AMSAT-DC Spring Workshop 2013

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 11 14:29:30 PST 2013

ORIGINALLY SENT TUE 1/8/2013 12:12 PM EST.
RESENT THU 1/10/2013 10:52 AM EST.

Hi Art (and all),

Sounds good.  Thank you for being our back
up location liaison!  I believe it will work
out FB in Greenbelt, MD.  Especially since
the announcement will be in print in the
next AMSAT Journal soon.  (See the proof
copy attached, courtesy JoAnne Maenpaa,
K9JKM, editor.)   [ATTACHMENT REMOVED.]

Please use and forward far and wide!

To ALL a reminder.  Here is a link to previous
posts to the AMSAT-DC list, in case you ever
need to look up something, such as a date,
time, location, topic or whatever:

http://amsat.org/pipermail/amsat-dc/

Hope you can make it.  Bring camera!

AMSAT-DC Spring Workshop 2013
"Workshop on Portable Satellite Ground Stations"
Saturday, March 23, 2013 in Greenbelt, Md.