[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT-DC Spring Workshop 2013 (Planning 1.0)

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:23:22 PST 2013

Pat, just a question, in a common room, what is the noise level there? will
we need any sort of intercom/talkback system to coordinate
trainer/group/exercise?

Or, also, how about a remote screen sharing program for accessing a
projector - to allow instructors to show teams on what to do? (unless there
will be a projector)

Last question, will we be able to use our laptops to get internet access
there using the GSFC  guest wi-fi network?

-samudra