[amsat-dc] Re: AMSAT-DC Spring Workshop 2013 Proposed

Stephan Greene ks1g04 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:32:03 PST 2012

Pat:

Excellent idea!  I'm unsure if I can make the entire day or at all but I am
very interested.

Besides the Arrow & the semi-portable setup (vehicle required!) I used for
Field Day, I have 50% of a homebrew antenna setup - 6 element WA5VJB cheap
yagi for 2M (I'll add it works FB for meteor scatter, too!).  Need to make
a 70cm version and possibly a smaller/more portable 2M.   And get back on
the birds after tearing the station apart for FD and not putting it all
back together!

73 Steve KS1G