[amsat-dc] AMSAT Net Tomorrow Eve (Tuesday)

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Mon Nov 26 11:50:57 PST 2012

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/fieldops/events.php

THE AMSAT-NA EAST COAST net is listed on HF
for Tuesday evenings 9:00 PM local on 3.840
MHz.

Does anyone know the recent status of this
net?  Who is usually the NCS?  Are there
many check-ins?  How long does it normally
last?

I am not on 75/80-meters right now, so if you
are -- and available -- then I'd love to visit
you and your shack just to check in and see
what's happening.  That is, if you can get on
3.840 moble/portable/fixed someplace between
where I work (Greenbelt, MD) and where I live
(Sykesville, MD), including along the way
(like Columbia, MD).

FYI, I am on 40m & above at home, so I will
likely try the AMSAT-International net on
Sunday at 2:00 PM EST on 14.282 MHz, and
then EchoLink, but I don't wanna get ahead
of myself on 75/80 now.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Pat