[amsat-dc] OPEN HOUSE INVITATION and Fwd: [WA3NAN] GARC Success on ARISS Contact Thursday, September 13

Pat Kilroy pat at patkilroy.com
Fri Sep 14 15:09:47 PDT 2012

http://tinyurl.com/9q939u3

There are a bunch of AMSAT members to thank
for their support of our ARISS contact yesterday
in Greenbelt.  See link below.

YOU ARE INVITED.  Please come to our club Open
House at our new station location next week,
Wednesday, September 19, from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
for fun, free food, friendship, and thanks.

Text of invitation and DIRECTIONS are given way
below.