[amsat-dc] Who is driving out to the Dayton Hamvention? Space Day is May 5 at Udvar-Hazy Center

Perry Klein pk at washcable.tv
Sun Apr 29 18:47:53 PDT 2012

Dave Sumner just delivered ARRL's operating OSCAR 1 and CubeSat models to me
to demonstrate on Space Day next Saturday, May 5 from 10 - 3 at the National
Air and Space Museum's Udvar-Hazy Center.  We are supposed to return them to
ARRL at the Dayton Hamvention.  Is anyone driving to Dayton with room to
carry these precious packages?

Everyone is invited to Space Day.  It's a good chance to see the Shuttle
Discovery which will be featured.  Parking is $15, but if you're willing to
help with the AMSAT display, we should be able to arrange free parking.

73,

Perry, W3PK

w3pk at amsat.org