[amsat-dc] Enjoy the Hamfest Tomorrow!

Kilroy, Patrick L. (GSFC-5680) patrick.l.kilroy at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 30 08:15:58 PDT 2012

The AMSAT booth will be in the Cow Palace.

We will have Dave Taylor, W8AAS, and Ken
Perko, WA3WHE, staffing the booth with me!

Do drop in!  See details below.

And see Bob WB4APR's message way below too.

73 de Pat Kilroy, N8PK
AMSAT Area Coordinator (one of 'em)

Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest

Saturday, March 31, 2012 (Now one day only!)

Location:
Maryland State Fairgrounds
2200 York Road
Timonium, Maryland 21093

Served by MD 45 (York Rd), Interstate 83
(I-83), and the Timonium Light Rail stop.
Admission $9 per person.

The Baltimore Amateur Radio Club (BARC),
sponsor of The GBH&C, targets Amateur Radio
and electronics enthusiasts of all ages and
backgrounds.

The Maryland State Fairgrounds is located in
the heart of the Mid-Atlantic Region and
adjacent to the Chesapeake Bay attracting
civilian, government, and military attendees
from Maine to Florida every year.

The show has one building with Commercial
and Flea Market style vendors.  It is Saturday
ONLY from 7am to 3pm for attendees.  No need
to worry about rain or inclement weather, the
entire show will be indoors, the building
will also be heated if necessary.  Food will
be available for purchase.

There is free parking available in the Midway
of the Fairgrounds and limited handicapped
parking.  HANDICAPPED PARKING IS FIRST COME
FIRST SERVED!  No additional spaces will be
reserved.

Door prizes will be given throughout the day
and you must be present to win.  DXCC, WAS
and VUCC card checking will be available from
9 am to 12 pm and VE Exams will be held at
the nearby Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Talk-in on 146.670 MHz- (PL 107.2)

The show will be held rain or shine and is one
of the largest shows on the East Coast.

Even more info at: http://www.gbhc.org

Do not miss this event.

Copyright (c) 2012 Baltimore Amateur Radio Club