[amsat-dc] Re: The second USA Science & Engineering Festival

Price, Brennan, N4QX bprice at arrl.org
Mon Feb 6 23:45:12 PST 2012

ARRL got in just under the stated registration deadline.  I am not sure if there is any room for flexibility on that, but I will check.

I will be among the staff at the ARRL display, but Newington staff is putting together the content.  If AMSAT would like to be included, I will be pleased to put forward the request.

73 de Brennan HB9/N4QX

Brennan T. Price, N4QX
Chief Technology Officer
American Radio Relay League